• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey

hiway

Hello,
Quick introduction, I'm Luke from Hi-way Safety Inc. in Chino, Ca. We've got two 48" Graphtec cutters and a 54" 1 month old Roland Soljet Pro III. I've been doing signs and vehicles for around 5 years and have been a designer for around 8. I have been working with both the digital printer and the cutters for the duration of my experience. Currently the bulk of our signs are in the form of CalTran traffic signs and we have around 150 employees making signs, cones, barricades, K-rails, message boards and arrow boards. Most of which are actually manufactured in-house. It's a big jump from my last shop of 4 employees. I do all the full-color graphic designs and printing as well as a fair share of its production. Thanks for letting me introduce myself, I look forward to talking with you.
Luke