• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi all together

Darksigns

Hi folks,

My Name is Fabian and i do Vinyl graphiX for now. i am in the business for about 1 year! I did RC-Helicopter graphiX in the Bay but now People asking me
about advertisement and i found out there is more potential!

Next step i do, i will go to car wrapping school. But a printer is out of my range!

So may somebody buy me one lol :biggrin:

No, i need somebody who will take my designs and print those for me, everything paid up front!

Please serious guys with a huge Printer :U Rock:

Thanks for lots replays :thankyou:

cOrKinSA

Welcome to the S101 Family from down here in South Texas!
In your situation I would recommend getting in touch with ALL the Merchant Members and getting price lists from them. You are better of just subbing the printwork to the wholesellers and not messing with these "Huge Printers". Then later when you are turning out jobs that require same day service you can opt for one of those bad boys.
Oh and Good Luck!!!

cOrKinSA

There are many Merchant Member below and some may do the same work as others but keep in mind of their location so that this can help you lower your shipping rate and also another thing to do is read posts on a fellow S101 members experience with that merchant member.
Reading a Members thread will greatly help you decide on who to go to in the future. But don't forget to also post your experience for future members as well.

Darksigns

Howddy back thanks for that nice wellcoming!
I am from original Germany so please be cool if i writhe incorectly words lol how can i post pictures from what i did allready?