• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Cincinnati

Hello everyone....My name is Jay and I live and work in Cincinnati now. Im originally from Indiana. Im kinda new to the sign biz...but not to Graphic Arts. Ive been a Graphic Artist for over 17 years. I spent 15 of those years in CD industry doing CD Labels, Covers, Tray cards, anything that has to do with CDs i designed and or printed. I really like the change in pace in the sign biz and how fast paced it is. Im looking forward in alot of years and making a name. Sorry I didn't put that much...but you all know how busy work is and getting time away is tough...(especially when you been fighting with your cutter for 2 day, lol). Thanks for looking and looking forward in talking to more of you that have the same interest and career.

Jay:supersmilie:

CS-SignSupply

A "Graphics Guy"...

No wonder you had trouble with the Graphtec :) kidding...

Glad to see you introduce yourself to the forum. Good to have you and look forward to reading your input.