• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from sunny Belize :-)

PaulS

Really chuffed I found this place, seems like a decent bunch in here.

My bio; been making signs since I finished in the army end of '92 and relocated to Belize. I remember installing SignLab from 5.25" disks :) I'll dig them out and frame them one of these days.

Still using a (newer) Roland 24" plotter and SignLab 5 cos it's all I need.

I've learned a lot and been inspired from what I've read in SignCraft magazine and talking to other signmakers. Over the years I've done vinyl, sandblasted wood and glass, gilded, hand-carved, gluechip glass and loved all of it.

I'm Swampy on the CadLink forum, traffic is slower there but quality.

These days I'm semi-retired, I blow glass and paint on glass (stained glass) for entertainment. I still have the kit for making signs and old clients are loyal; they know what good stuff is.

I've taught various forms of glass making and I have no secrets, in fact I tell students that if I can show somebody a neat tech and they do something far better than I could even dream about, well that is the icing on the cake to me.

Hopefully I'll be able to chip in with what little I've learned in my lifetime experience so I look forward to that.

Paul

Ken

HI Paul. Welcome from Beautiful BC.
Always wanted to visit Belize..when is your open house?
Cheers!
Ken

SignosaurusRex

Welcome Aboard Paul! Looks Like you've got some good stuff under your belt, Glue Chip and all.
6f15f36e.gif

neato

Ooooo...Belize. Nice. Are you a diver?

Welcome!

Hach ki’imak in wo’ol in kaholtikech (Figure that one out!)

PaulS

HI Paul. Welcome from Beautiful BC.
Always wanted to visit Belize..when is your open house?
Cheers!
Ken

I was gonna say the week after yours :rolleyes: but it's always open mate. No kids though :thumb:

eh.

Last edited: