• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi there

Adam Bennett

Oh hey. I'm new here. I'm in WA and am fairly new to the sign production business. I'm working as a designer/producer from a SMALL family run company. I walked into a Mutoh Flacon 46 and a Graphtec Plotter. I gotta tell you, since I started I think the Mutoh has been out of comission equally as much as it has run. Needless to say it's frustrating. I don't know how to fix HUGE printers, (or any printer for that matter) but somehow the responsibility lands on my lap. So here I am with a handful of questions and an open mind, so drop me a line if you have any words of encouragement.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Take two aspirin, get plenty of rest and don't call me in the morning. :thumb:

:Welcome: to :signs101: from PA

gvgraphics

The best way to fix them is:

2 Bottles of Jack Daniels, A couple of 2 Litters Pepsi, A BIG Glass and a local repair tech your boss is paying for.

TC49010

:Welcome: I am sure if you were to list some of the current issues the members here would be more than glad to try to give you some input!!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The Mutoh is the easiest to repair!

Welcome from Oklahoma!

You can also get some good information from the archives of printing digital forum. the link is in a banner at the bottom of this page.