• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Y'll!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I'm new here. Signed up a while back but didn't say hi! :Sleeping:

I've been busy puting on the final touches to my invention. :thumb:

If you would like to see it go to http://www.signsbydale.com

The link to the suppliers don't work. Don't have any yet. It was placed on there yesterday. Tell your sign supplier about it!

Note too that I make signs. This web design stuff needs workin on! :cool:
It may take a while to download the 1 minute video (2 mb). Turn the sound on.

Will consider a few sales while I'm finding suppliers.
signsbydale@hotmail.com

Good sign making y'll :peace!:

Dale

Designing with the KISS method.

Clarksville, Arkansas

Cadmn

welcome from Texas Dale Hey looks like nice idea price on big one needs to be on web site might post MSRP might let us privey before you get the web site done LOL

Last edited:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Doug Allan said:
price is $150 for both sizes & a 20 minute video
:wine-smi:

The video is not done yet. I don't know where you got "20 minute" from. The video will be about 45-90 minutes in length and will include some sign making tips. The $150 price tag is a guess at what the retail price will be. Wholesale for quantites of 12 sets will be about $100 a set. Still working with manufactures and sign supply Companies to get more accurate pricing.

This information is to inform sign shops that the Big Squeegee is on its way so you can be looking for it. We would also like to encourage sign shops to ask their sign supplier about the Big Squeegee.

The 1 minute clip in http://signsbydale.com is comprised of small bits of the full version to give you a little insite as to what it can do for you.

The worth of a tool can only be measured by its results.:thumb:

iSign

signsbydale said:
The video is not done yet. I don't know where you got "20 minute" from. The video will be about 45-90 minutes in length and will include some sign making tips. The $150 price tag is a guess ...

sorry, my mistake... after reading your post on SignDesign's "sheeter used as laminator" post:
signsbydale said:
Check out this new hand laminator.
Laminates up to 48" and costs $150.
Includes: 25" & 48" squeegees, manual, and 45 minute training video.
...I had thought the price was set. The video length seemed to be set also, but I remembered it wrong, probably because after you wrote:
signsbydale said:
The video is $30.
I translated that to be paying 20% more to see how a squeegee works... so the number 20 must have stuck in my head. :Oops:

I wasn't trying to water down any perceived value to your package... I mostly thought I'd let Cadmn know there may not be a "price on big one on website" because you told us you sell it as a package.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Big Squeegee

Doug Allan said:
I mostly thought I'd let Cadmn know there may not be a "price on big one on website" because you told us you sell it as a package.

We have decided to sell it as a package for several reasons. We find that the shorter one gets used a lot more than the big one. It is handy to have two around, one may be used as a dispensor. The shorter one is used to mask graphics. If you use it to mask the graphics, it lays the cut vinyl down with less problems. Masking is smooth and tight. If we sell just the long Squeegee the customer will most likely order the small one later, ending up in more cost than a kit.

We will no doubt be providing sign supply stores with say 12 pieces so they can fill extra request.

I will sell a few sets for people to test for a short time while we are getting set up. Jackpine of WI already has one.