• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

high school mascot

slappy

I have to do a banner for a school here and they want it asap. Now I tried to locate the font but have know clue to what it is. I would find something really close and would think it is it but a letter would be off like a "g" or "a'' or something. Also, the eagle, has anyone ever seen it or have it. I did a scan on this and traced it in flexi (which didn't turn out to great) and i'm just starting to "clean it up" but I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get one already vectorized. Thankyou so much in advance....

Last edited:

gcljlamb

Stacy's right, well, about the state anyway...

It's a Tennessee font but not Memphis, it's Nashville.
Perfect match. All they did was apply an inline to thin out the letter a little,
add some angle and stretch it some.

This is my 30 second rendition of the basic font and style. It also doesn't have the large initial letters either. Hope it helps.

George

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 107

Bigdawg

Just Me
gcljlamb said:
It's a Tennessee font but not Memphis, it's Nashville.
Perfect match. All they did was apply an inline to thin out the letter a little,
add some angle and stretch it some.

This is my 30 second rendition of the basic font and style. It also doesn't have the large initial letters either. Hope it helps.

George

Story of my life... close but not quite there!! :smile:

slappy

I'm not making that much money on this banner cause I give them a school discount and to pay twenty dollars for the font is like pulling teeth with me cause I just had my checking closed and reopened in another account cause ebay would make surprise charges to my debit card, and after going through the hassle of that, this new card will never see the internet nor will my checking. I appreciate it very much that you took the time to help me out. Thankyou.:thumb:

gcljlamb

StacyJ

No big on the font thing. Everybody misses stuff, that's what makes us human.
I'll wager one day you'll be the one to straighten me out on something. That's what this site is for: BACK SCRATCHING.:thumb: