• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

History channel hits program new low

Pat Whatley

Now what we need is "the sign guys". A reality tv show about a buncha guys with tatoos, beards and missing teeth who install wild and crazy signage...maybe wearing cowboy hats or bandanas.
Now that would be TV!

Wasn't there a wrap shop a few years ago that was trying to develop a reality show based on what they did? Something like "Trick My Truck".

OldPaint

jim, thanks but no thanks........that man is few bricks short. as for knowing turtle men............as a kid growing up on the boarder of PA/ W.VA. we lived out in the country, and had a bar. bout a 1/4 of a mile from a "creek." these guys use to come to the bar park their car, have a few beers, grab some burlap sacks out the truck of their car and head for the "creek." now these guys remind me of "the turtle man. BUT...these guys take it one step dumber......along the creek, right at water level, seems turtles will dug a burrow into the bank. these guy would walk i the creek, looking for these burrows. NOW THE IDIOCY BEGINS ...they would bend over, and sometime get their head under water to reach in these holes....AND GRAB THE 20 to 100 POUND...snapping turtle BY THE TAIL............and pull him out!!!!!! needles to say, most of these guy did not have 10 DIGITS!!!!!!! guys told me the turtle is dumb(i felt they wasnt much smarter)& they go head 1st into the burrow. and i asked how did they lose their fingers? guy said SOME TIMES........they back in!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah
but if you never have ate TURTLE SOUP.......seems the turtle has 7 different tasting meats in that shell. and it really is wonderful tasting.

anotherdog

See the thing is back in the day, everyone learnt what americans were like by watching the TV America Exported. You just had to respect a country that was like Bonanza with the morals of John Wayne.
Now? Is it a wonder they think they can get away with terrorism?
Dog the bounty hunter? rescue Mediums? Cake boss? really?

Until you bring back scripted TV (like baywatch) you will never regain the respect of the world.

David Wright

Nothing but an antenna tv plus netflix here. The only viewing on the antenna part is maybe a rerun sitcom and a quick view of local news.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
So he's one more guy that appears to be working for a living....sounds good to me. If he's not on welfare, that's even one more vote for keeping him on the air.

JB

Marlene

Dog the bounty hunter?

when flipping thru the channels, hubby and I would stop on Dog as it is like a car accident. you don't want to look but you can't stop looking. he is so weird looking. the hair, the outfits and then there's his wife and her boobs. how is it that that woman can even walk. I love how they try to make it all sound dangerous and then the guy/girl just gives up and goes with them and have to suffer Dog preaching to them the whole way.

how about Ice Road Truckers? watching people drive down a road, woooo. you want to see danger, I'll put a webcam in my car and drive the 105 in the winter. since they cut back on taking care of the roads around here, the ice road looks great compared to what I have to drive on.

Marlene

Waiting in this video

it will be scary! riding thru the backwoods of Vermont with no snow plow anywhere around after a Nor'Easter would make even the bravest IRT squirm.:Big Laugh
for my next show, I will cook supper and that should send the hairs on everyone's neck up as I can't cook worth a crap! to make it exciting, I'll invite 50 people over and then burn everything, oh and while wearing 6" heels and leather pants just to make it all the more "real".

that's about as exciting as any of the other reality shows I would guess.