• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Horrifying sound at night...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Does anyone know what the hell makes this screaming sound? I hear it every night and it's everybit as loud as what it sounds like in my ring video. There are multiple of whatever it is screaming at each other all night.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Your Ring video seems like someone snapping a picture of a crime scene... With the screaming and what not.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Those are some loud toads. I looked up owls but couldn't find a hoot that sounded like that. Might need to look into it being a toad because they sound like they are ground level.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Really? I thought it sounded identical. Go, research your desert toad videos... You can swap with notta's turtle videos.

Johnny Best

I do not understand. Whose house is this, who is the guy walking up to the front door, and is it Tex. Looks like a museum entrance but PeeWee Herman's bike next to the door makes me think not. Tex just needs to turn his sound off and he won't hear the sounds. There, that problem solved, now lets move on to "how do I get those stains out of my toilet bowl"?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's my house, my daughter's bike, and that guy was a delivery person from the pharmacy. My wife is not doing well and they were delivering IV medication late at night so I put a note asking not to ring the doorbell. That's what he stopped to read.

Retro Graphics

rabbits when caught tend to sound like crying babies.... so that's a thing too, if you hear what sounds like a baby crying in the ditch at night, it might just be a rabbit being killed by a fox or coyote.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's nothing in distress because they make that sound when it gets dark, and go all night every night. I looked at some toad videos and am convinced its that. Thanks for the suggestions, never knew toads could make those sounds.