• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Horrifying sound at night...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We got our corn in on Sunday. Our planting is now officially finished. It's the weeding (not vinyl) and taking care of all our babies up in the field, but everything is really looking good already.

Stacey K

I like making signs
We got our corn in on Sunday. Our planting is now officially finished. It's the weeding (not vinyl) and taking care of all our babies up in the field, but everything is really looking good already.
Same here! All finished up. This year I used some black landscaping fabric over as much as I could to help with weeds. It looks like it will also help hold in the moisture. I need to get some stakes for my pepper plants and put the tomato cages up yet but that should be it. I tried lettuce, cauliflower and broccoli this year. We have neighbors that give us eggs all year so we planted a few extra things for them also.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, in one week, our corn has already shot up about 4 inches. So far, it's all looking real good.

Stacey K

I like making signs
That's awesome! We finally had some rain yesterday and today, a nice gentle light rain. I'm excited to get in the garden and see if my seeds are finally popping up.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My weekend was spent in the Colorado mountains.

20220605_114102.jpg

Johnny Best

Lucky! I spent Sunday in the bucket truck. My new step sister decided to stain her house, her brother being a painter provided free labor. Only problem was the peak is 30' high and 30' over. So guess who got volunteered to bring a truck and run it in the sun all day?
On the flip side, they had an in ground pool, so I got to test out the bucket truck's diving platform!

“New step sister” your old man get remarried? Looks like you got a new stepbrother also.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Lucky! I spent Sunday in the bucket truck. My new step sister decided to stain her house, her brother being a painter provided free labor. Only problem was the peak is 30' high and 30' over. So guess who got volunteered to bring a truck and run it in the sun all day?
On the flip side, they had an in ground pool, so I got to test out the bucket truck's diving platform!
I stained my drawers, will you bring your bucket truck over for me too?