• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Houseboat sign critique

Craig Sjoquist

WOW, much better, way cool looking, glad ya had some color changes and even the clock looks good without a chrome like frame

but thinks you can add a thicker or more decorative border around the whole panel since it is decoration not a advertisement

a boat transom lettering is decoration, so make it so the more ya put into the image the more fun looking it gets when doing full color

J Hill Designs

Yeah Jill I like your's too, but haven't quite gotten the boss' ok to order an A&S font package (I've mentioned it quite a few times) ...maybe I'll play around a bit w/different choices

signmeup

I tried to make "rock on" hands but they're kinda small. You might be able to get it to work with some fiddling....if you like the idea.

Attachments

• BeerOclock.jpg
    BeerOclock.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 78

Brandon708

any of those layouts will work.

BTW when doing the hands on the clock where if you have 2:30 then the small hand needs to be half way between the 2 and 3 not pointing at the two like you have in your proofs.