• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How bout dem STEELERS

signage

CSDD not the stairway just had a big in placed in it! Who knows when that will get fixed?
Hopefully next year:)

OldPaint

i said when steelers hit the field .......IN WHITE JERSEY's..........they seem to lose when they wear white. the black jerseys, i guess the black is harder to see))))))))))))

signswi

I'm happy with whichever team would've won. I like both of them, but in reality Green Bay didn't win..... Pittsburgh just flat out lost. They played a better game. Green Bay just was able to take advantage of their goof-ups...... 3 times !!

That's the stupidest analysis I've seen yet. Rodgers threw for 300 yards and 3 TDs (could have been 400/4 if not for drops) against the league's #1 rated defense, and the Green Bay Defense forced all three of those turnovers, they weren't handed to them. Not sure what game you were watching, Green Bay imposed their will rather effectively. The Packers stats were good but not as good as they played and vise versa for the Steelers.

:popcorn:

No training camp is going to be more interesting than the Packers this year, so much talent.

SignosaurusRex

i said when steelers hit the field .......IN WHITE JERSEY's..........they seem to lose when they wear white. the black jerseys, i guess the black is harder to see))))))))))))

Excuses...Excuses.... Like belly buttons and a-holes, everyone's got at least one of each! Bottom line is that Packers won....they wanted it and they earned it. Steelers thought they deserved it but did not follow through for a win to prove so.

mikey-Oh

packers beat my bears fair and square, so what if jay quitler couldn't hang for ALL four of those excruciating quarters! come on, rothleisburger beats woman and yet vick's a loser for fighting dogs bred for just that purpose?! yep all-around total d-bags, concede defeat, there's no more doritos commericals to make the point

Steve C.

When teams are so evenly matched it will all come down to turnovers.
Steelers were quite sure they would win...Wrong! It was very hard for me to
root for the Pack. But I couldn't stand to see the Steelers win 7. Good Game!
Maybe Roethlisberger should have concentrated on the game a little more..Roethlisberger