• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How bout dem STEELERS

Team Valhalla

Schweet! Would have been nice to score a few points in the second half though. But hey, a win is a win.

There was some pretty good hitting going on - from both sides.

SP

Mainframe

Super Bowl BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GONNA HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jillbeans

Hear that?
It's the sound of cash registers ringing all over the Pittsburgh area.
Steelers winning=lots of people wanting Steelers stuff.
Love....Jill

BobM

Jets.....))))) Jets....))))) Jets.......)))))))) In like a lion, out like a lamb. Take it easy OP.....))))) Get well.

saktrnch

Hear that?
It's the sound of cash registers ringing all over the Pittsburgh area.
Steelers winning=lots of people wanting Steelers stuff.
Love....Jill

Same thing out here with the Packer win. The news had a local screen printer on last night, they had 45,000 shirts to get out by this morning.

SignosaurusRex

ca...chang! Nice to see the trophy back home in Green Bay. Hey O.P., can you say CHOKE? Nail biter to the end but........$$$:Big Laugh$$$......it all folds, spindles, mutilates, burns and spends the same!

iSign

all but the one that matters today..
awwww....

I'm a Chicago fan...
great game anyway!!

Mainframe

That was a hard fought game, I think the steelers can go away with their heads held high, they were still playing when all the other teams were just watching, & the game was still on with just a minute to go, I imagine the hardest part for them will be knowing they handed the game to Green Bay on a silver platter by turning the ball over 3 times. Hats off to Green Bay for a great game.

Jillbeans

I guess they suffered from the same ailment as the Pens yesterday.
Even my little grandson wasn't a good luck charm for them!
Love.....Jill

Attachments

• liam.jpg
    liam.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 81

Slamdunkpro

That was a hard fought game, I think the steelers can go away with their heads held high, they were still playing when all the other teams were just watching, & the game was still on with just a minute to go, I imagine the hardest part for them will be knowing they handed the game to Green Bay on a silver platter by turning the ball over 3 times. Hats off to Green Bay for a great game.

If not for all the hit-them-in-the-hands dropped passes and the phantom face mask it would have been 55- 17. The Pack brung it! The Stealers were just overwhelmed. Pack should have had 4 or 5 sacks. Flozell was so outmatched he was practically tackling Mathews on every play.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm happy with whichever team would've won. I like both of them, but in reality Green Bay didn't win..... Pittsburgh just flat out lost. They played a better game. Green Bay just was able to take advantage of their goof-ups...... 3 times !!

oops-7.jpg