• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I make my stick guy fat?

keleland

I am trying to make the lines wider on the stick people I just bought but am not having any luck. I have tried to increase the stroke size but it's still not cutting thicker. Any ideas? THANKS!

Attachments

• boy with stripe shirt copy.jpg
    boy with stripe shirt copy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 110

tmac

My wife wanted to buy some so instead I drew and cut my own and I was able to customize them.

keleland

The problem is...I SUCK at drawing...even stick figures. And this set was vector ready and only $5 for a bunch of them!

Former member

Are you sure the outline is the same color as the original? because if its even just a shade different your cutting software may be seeing two different colors and cutting only one at a time. Also weld the outlined stroke to the original

Techman

The problem is...I SUCK at drawing...even stick figures. And this set was vector ready and only $5 for a bunch of them!

C'mon.. use your tools, You promote yourself as a designer...

Print it out,, get some velum. Trace by hand it using a felt pen. There all nice and thick.. Then take it into corel and trace it. there thick piece..

keleland

Teachman - I was trying to cut a corner to not have to do that...but alas, I think that is truly my only option. BLAH!

petepaz

the cutting problem is if you cut a line that is all it is is a line
you have to make boxes or outlines around the strokes
if you make a stroke an outline and cut it, it is still a line no matter how thick you make the stroke
you need to have cut lines on the outside of the stroke
the stroke makes the line thicker but the cut still only goes through the center of that line

i hope this makes sense

MVIP

convert to .bmp take .bmp into flexi or corel then trace. voila two lines.

That's how i would tackle.

cOrKinSA

Make the lines into triangles and his head into a rounded square.

Get him married.... heh heh so true.....