• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I...

Deaton Design

...keep my D60 from rolling out too much material. Id rather the dang thing just start cutting instead of rolling out ten feet of material before it does.
Anyone?

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
(In Flexi) Put a check in the optimize cutting order box under your advanced tab and keep it at apx 12in.
Make sure you don't have any pre-feed setting selected.

Goofball

John.....I've always hated that about my D60 too....so aggrivating. Can't wait to see how to fix it. Good question!!!

Bob

SAS

My T-750 dose that also, but I think it's a good thing so you can make sure it is going to track ok before you starts cutting.

OldPaint

dont your cut program have a PRINT PREVIEW? corel does.....and showes ya where your objects to be cut lay on the cut sheet.
i have rolands so know nothing bout d-60, but if you dont have the text/object to be cut sittin on the very beging of the cutting page.....it will do what yours does.

dswanson

we were told that the reason that it does this is to roll material off of the roll so that there is less continuous strain that could possibly cause material to not feed at the rate it should