• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How is this possible????

GypsyGraphics

cuz you saved as a psd file....

Could be a hiccup in importing, but it's obviously something left over from PS. PS has vector capabilities, so PSD's can contain vectors. Jpegs... cannot.

Really not that weird... I imported a document once that had a 800', 70 point star in the middle of it. WTH did that come from???

edit

Not worth it. Night.

ummmm, think i owe you an apology Flame. Thought your first post was sarcastic and in my frustration last night, didn't see that the second one, in fact was not sarcastic at all.

my response was rude... i'm sorry.
-gg

MikePro

can't you just save yourself the trouble of the why and how... and just crop the section that doesn't include the "stamp" frame around your desired image before moving on to create the vector mask?

E-Z P-Z

otherwise if you really want a reason why... i'd say its because its a Monday. But i'm stumped, since it was actually tuesday.

GypsyGraphics

can't you just save yourself the trouble of the why and how... and just crop the section that doesn't include the "stamp" frame around your desired image before moving on to create the vector mask?

E-Z P-Z

otherwise if you really want a reason why... i'd say its because its a Monday. But i'm stumped, since it was actually tuesday.

Wanna know just how stupid this was.... not only could I have cropped it and not had an issue, even as it was, it wasn't affecting the graphic (that path was masked out... AND i had an all-niter ahead of me preparing for an 8am meeting.

I was stumped and couldn't let it go, to my own detriment!

I wonder if going on day 3 with less than 4 hours of sleep could be affecting my judgment. nnnnaaaaa