• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to increase sales in 2022!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
OK, Arizona sign guys (and or girls) this is a pretty slick move.

signscam.jpg

rjssigns

Can't people leave things alone anymore? You may not like what a candidate stands for but destroying property isn't the way to go about it.
Around here the sign is cut into little pieces and left on the ground, stakes ripped out etc... Let's see: criminal trespass, destruction of property and littering.
Good way to put a fine point on what the other side thinks of you isn't it?

Criminality has been ramping up but it's okay since it's "for the greater good", "the cause" or some other BS reason.

Stacey K

I like making signs
When I was in high school I was helping with the Dukakis campaign in my town. I went with a group of people from the campaign one night and all they did was remove the opponent signs and replace with Dukakis signs. That was the last time I helped. And a few years later I voted for Bush.

ikarasu

Isn't messing with election signs a federal offense there? Yup here in Canada is a big deal, huge fine and jail time. Alot more serious than just destruction of property.

One guy had a 4x8 sign put infront of his house, on the easement the city owns. He didn't like the candidate so he took it down... He got into alot of trouble :roflmao: and that was right infront of his house.

Whether you like the candidate or not... Unless you want to turn into a dictatorship like China / Russia where you don't get to vote anymore, you should respect the process.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If it's right in front of his house, he could've sustained damage to his house, as people would not know of the easement and think he backed the candidate. Probably should've called city hall and pitched a b!tch about infringing on his property line. Most easements cannot have temporary or permanent fixtures of any sorts on them, by law.

Eforcer

Can't people leave things alone anymore? You may not like what a candidate stands for but destroying property isn't the way to go about it.
Around here the sign is cut into little pieces and left on the ground, stakes ripped out etc... Let's see: criminal trespass, destruction of property and littering.
Good way to put a fine point on what the other side thinks of you isn't it?

Criminality has been ramping up but it's okay since it's "for the greater good", "the cause" or some other BS reason.
OK, Arizona sign guys (and or girls) this is a pretty slick move.

View attachment 162096
I actually enjoyed the videos posted on YouTube of the individuals electrified trying to pull up signs. I print rolls upon rolls of vinyl to make signs. Now I actually have clients asking for card board signs, cause they fear their signs will be destroyed or vandalized. I'm also a print shop so I could accommodate their needs. But, margins are way higher w/ print & mount. So these idiots are interfering with our livelihood. In my business I'm a democrat & republican. I don't favor any party. I just want their money (OUR)!