• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 360 Latex Question

Tomi G

Premium Subscriber
I have no idea about this printer and I am trying to find out what I can.
I found one but the seller says it has no carriage, does anyone know what something like this would cost to replace, or does anyone have one they are wanting to sell. Before I purchase this printer I would like to have an idea what its going to cost for me to get it up and running.
Thanks for your time and help
Tomi

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Missing a carriage might mean missing a lot of things....
I recommend to stay away from it unless you get it for free and then spend... 5 grand on parts?

This doesn't even count the ink line parts... if those are there or not.

1647442601410.png

Last edited:

Tomi G

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for your reply, all he said it was missing was the carriage, do you know where I can find a parts list or manual this way I can get the part numbers?
Thanks

rjssigns

I have no idea about this printer and I am trying to find out what I can.
I found one but the seller says it has no carriage, does anyone know what something like this would cost to replace, or does anyone have one they are wanting to sell. Before I purchase this printer I would like to have an idea what its going to cost for me to get it up and running.
Thanks for your time and help
Tomi
You will nickel and dime yourself out of business buying that roach. But if you want a never ending reminder of why you don't buy someone else's problem I'd say go for it.

Truth bomb: Get in touch with BigFish and he will get you set up with a used latex printer that will actually work.

Tomi G

Premium Subscriber
You will nickel and dime yourself out of business buying that roach. But if you want a never ending reminder of why you don't buy someone else's problem I'd say go for it.

Truth bomb: Get in touch with BigFish and he will get you set up with a used latex printer that will actually work.
I am going to look at it to make sure other parts are not missing, the price is right, lots to think about and I do appreciate your reply

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I ended up with a dead L260, the same way you were offered yours.
I ended up buying another one, working, just to be able to use up the consumables, and the first one became a parts donor. They're obsolete but I'm trying to get it to last while I still have 25 ink cartridges & 2 head cleaning carts.
Having problems again - but it's a great machine otherwise.

In your case - I recommend you avoid the 'no cart 365', entirely.

Rayd8

My 5 cents: While its missing parts you cannot test the machine, hence even if its only the carriage thats missing you’re buying blind… follow your head, not your heart on this one or find the part, go to the seller, put it in and test the machine prior to buying it.

george paris

I would agree with the general sentiment above and not bother with it. I recently bought a new HP 335, short money, no problems thus far. I have an older L25500 (drive belt gonzo) and a L260 (needs heater unit). I don't know what to do with either of them. Repairing either would be too costly and no assurances that more problems will pop up! (like paying to repair an old car). I don't know if I should try to sell the consumables on ebay, remove parts for sale, or just call the knacker man! Good luck.

Tomi G

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all your input, this machine is going to cost me nothing other then seeing what will be needed, so far the total carriage assembly is missing, drive belt and sensor strip, as mentioned I have no idea about this machine and I have located parts and the cost is not as bad as I thought but no idea once those are installed what the next step will be. I will also need a set of printheads. If anyone has parts sitting around and would like to let me know I might be able to take them off your hands. He bought 3 machines as a package deal and does not have the time to fix it, even if I get it to sell the parts off of it that will only cost me the time it takes, and if the parts I see are needed it could be worth the time and investment. Now I have a choice to make. Fingers crossed.
Thanks again for you comments and suggestions

george paris

Other than what 'dy' (see above) mentioned,
I am not sure. I must have 260 and 25500 on the brain! Forgot that you were talking about the 360!