• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP DesignJet 9000 windows 7 driver

Can you point me to where I might find the printer driver on the Onyx web site? The Profile Download client doesn't give me the driver and all I can find is a mention of how some users can't seem to install the 9000... :banghead:

swirls

I am having a problem getting a driver and RIP software for my HP9000s. Can someone please assist me.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I am having a problem getting a driver and RIP software for my HP9000s. Can someone please assist me.

It depends on your operating system. From what I remember they only have drivers for XP and won't write any drivers for Vista or 7. Do you currently have a rip?

RJ California

For our 9000 we use a XP machine for RIP and we design on W7 computers. I stopped looking for another solution long ago. We will be changing out printers soon anyway.

Quix

I was running my 9000 on both Win7 32 & 64 bit.
I was ripping with Flexi, and I think it needs the driver installed in order to link the PC to the plotter.
I don't remember where I got the drivers, but you need one for X32 and other for X64
I do remember installing it was a little tricky...
PM me and maybe I can help.