• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Huge problem when I´m printing! (Pictures inside)

Riskok

This is how it looks. And it only happens on this media and I have tried everything. Please help :signs101:

PS: I have a new Roland SP-540v

Best Regards Patrik

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 121
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 91
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 100

peavey123

Ya, what is the material? I've seen similar marks on a banner material. I'd get on the phone to your supplier asap.

Ponto

...yeah, what they said... its frustrating because it usually happens 3/4 of the way through a long print

JP

Riskok

...yeah, what they said... its frustrating because it usually happens 3/4 of the way through a long print

JP

Thanks guys!
For me it keeps happening all the time. I will contact my supplier tomorrow and see what they say about the pictures.

BR Patrik

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you talking about this subtle wording ?? print -1.jpg
OR
This small number ?? print-2.jpg
OR
Maybe these small scratch marks ?? print-3.jpg
OR
Perhaps this head striking looking thing-ie ?? print-4.jpg
OR
How one side prints a square corner and the other side prints a cut-off corner?? print-5 corners.jpg

Vinylman

Gino:

The subtle wording {LOOKS} like a watermark from someone else's copy written artwork being used for a back ground.
IF that is the case, perhaps it is "Karma"?

Riskok

[/INDENT]Maybe these small scratch marks ?? View attachment 38938

Its the scratch marks but its all over the media so its not scratch marks its something strange whit it :)

Gino:

The subtle wording {LOOKS} like a watermark from someone else's copy written artwork being used for a back ground.
IF that is the case, perhaps it is "Karma"?

Its my work so its my copy writ :)
Its his website and logo ghosted in the background.

I will post a picture tomorrow.

BR Patrik​