• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hummer Wrap

phatgrafix

What do you think?

Attachments

• DSC00078copy.jpg
    DSC00078copy.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC00075.jpg
    DSC00075.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00049copy.jpg
    DSC00049copy.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:

javila

I think you misplaced the lettering.

(CAR and the begining of South..)

I like the logo with the eyewheels =).

2972renfro

I tend to look at details. The first thing I noticed was the lettering that was cut off by features on the Hummer. The gas cap for instance knocks out the word CAR. This should not have been allowed to occur. Bottom tagline does the same thing. There was room to avoid having it cut off

Also text on back window and hood is off center, by alot

If it was my car, that would be my beef.

Mason

Contrary to some criticism's, It looks good and the install looks nice and clean. If theyre happy and youre paid, its a good job all around.

k6media

Hmm.. honestly, it looks as though the graphics weren't designed for the hummer but merely printed and installed wherever would fit with the least amount of issues. It's actually a little confusing to be quite honest... also the rear window isn horizontally not centered.. the hood is also not centered.

I very seldom give poor feedback.. but I am not a fan of this wrap..

KR3signguy

Cute logo.
Horrible letter positioning on the sides.
I can't understand why anyone would waste
hundreds of dollars a month on gas.

Kelvyn

Nice simple design and layout.
Gets the message across, let down by poor positioning.

I like it though. Was this your first hummer wrap? What did you use for a template? Did you design?

We can all learn from mistakes.

GK

Ya know, I really love the simplicity of this wrap, the logo is awesome -- but poor font choices and terrible placement kill the overall look and feel. Text getting cut off is always a bad thing. If the general logo itself needs to run through a handle or other feature of the car; so be it, but text should always be legible and away from things that will chop it up.

Samm

Ya know, I really love the simplicity of this wrap, the logo is awesome -- but poor font choices and terrible placement kill the overall look and feel. Text getting cut off is always a bad thing. If the general logo itself needs to run through a handle or other feature of the car; so be it, but text should always be legible and away from things that will chop it up.

Ditto. Looks to be a nice clean wrap though, well done :)

Sam

wabam

The moral is measure twice, print once!

Looks like a good quality install overall, good job except logos on the side which were wrong BEFORE the install!

Techman

I would be very concerned about using police logo's on a civilian vehicle.
Display of law enforcement insignia by non law enforcment persons can be a very touchy situation.

Raulrdz

Tech this was Hummer is on loan to the local police and the regional auto theft task force from Gieco for presentations and the like, so for the time being it is a police vehicle.

Craig Sjoquist

I do hope you take this all the good advise as a good leason and come back with a outstanding next wrap

because did do a few things real well so ...

font crazy