• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I am at a loss!

ABPGraphics

OK....guy comes in today brings me the attached piece of paper and directs me to the font (Blade 2) the layout next to it is his literal idea. It will even be trademarked. I usually have automatic ideas when I talk with the customer and get a feel for what he is doing and where he wants to go with the logo. Not this time. He says he is open to anything and thats about it. he was not very open with what is means etc.. I am attempting to work on something...anyone care to throw in any ideas that would be great?

Yikes!

Attachments

• xscape.jpg
    xscape.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 143

Rick Tea

I think it would ne neat to have it all chrome with the Scape reflecting off of the big X and floating in front of the big X. If I understood your question correctly. Best Regards, Rick

Idea Design

I have no ideas other than to say the owner needs to study the English language. This is one of mine that belongs in the "Pet Peeves" thread.

It's not exscape it's escape.

It's not exspecially, it's especially.

It's not nucular, it's nuclear.

I could go on for days but right now I'm going to pluck my eyes out with a spork.

ABPGraphics

I have no ideas other than to say the owner needs to study the English language. This is one of mine that belongs in the "Pet Peeves" thread.

It's not exscape it's escape.

It's not exspecially, it's especially.

It's not nucular, it's nuclear.

I could go on for days but right now I'm going to pluck my eyes out with a spork.

:clapping:

Marlene

what is it for? and what's that letter doing way down of the bottom right hand side? depending on what this guy does, this might be right for them or totally wrong. what I'm seeing is a tatoo place, a bar for bikers or a clothing place like Hot Topics. I don't like it at all so I asume that it has to be one of those types of places as I am not the target market and it shouldn't appeal to me.

ABPGraphics

I asked him yesterday and he failed to be specific. He talked about having the file in certain formats so he can take to printer for cards and other stuff like hats, decals , shirts... I called him today...left a message...still no response.....I should not have let him walk out the door yesterday without getting specifics! :doh:

:Oops::banghead:

Marlene

I asked him yesterday and he failed to be specific. He talked about having the file in certain formats so he can take to printer for cards and other stuff like hats, decals , shirts... I called him today...left a message...still no response.....I should not have let him walk out the door yesterday without getting specifics!

really hard to design without knowing what the heck the business is. I hope it isn't a flower shop or a spa:biggrin:

that font is OK for vampire killers so maybe tht's what he does

Jillbeans

Hahahahaaa
And I think I am in love with Idea Design.
I guess Blade 2 is this week's Abaddon?
Love....Jill
PS
If he is so secretive it's probably for a new brand of @ss cream.

ABPGraphics

The mystery is over. My customer called me about 5 minutes - He will be doing motorsport accessories....anything and everything that has to do with motosport business (hot rods, atv, motorcycles etc). He will offer shirts, hats decals the usual that those compamies have.

Soooooo...........boy does he need a good logo

ABPGraphics

OK...I'm just gonna throw this out there - I need to start somewhere.....logo design is really not a service I would put on my resume...ever

GULP!

Attachments

• xxxxxxtreme.jpg
    xxxxxxtreme.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 105

Ricky

I PERSONALLY DESIGNED SOMETHING FOR YOU AND YOU COULD GO FROM THERE....i PUT THE BLACK IN THE BACK AND CHROME IN THE FRONT DOUBLE LAYERING IT IN THE FRONT...BEEN DOING THIS QUITE A WHILE AND I WAS BORED....TELL WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT..[/B
35a9lzk.jpg

daveb

General Know-it-all
:thumb:Evil "Ricky's" .... man words aren't enough:rock-n-roll:. I was bored and just playing around, thought it deserved tread plate and lime green. Oh well, I bow to superior talent and dare I say inspired, I don't know, he's a genious:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• xscape.jpg
    xscape.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 118