• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I am stuck on this one. Have any ideas?

HeavyHitter

I have another mock up I will add later tonight. My wife has had me cleaning out the garage all day making room for the kids new toys and putting the Christmas stuff back in the attic. Woo hoo... haha

Dan

Graffix

Thought I'd get in on the fun

Try not to fall through the roof when you're up in that attic. Not sure how this will work for you but just thought I'd throw my 1.5 cents in.

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 127

Graffix

With a little tweaking

Here's a sample of the same design with a few tweaks to add the grunge feel and a little depth.

Attachments

• F4-tweaked.jpg
    F4-tweaked.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 123

HeavyHitter

Try not to fall through the roof when you're up in that attic. Not sure how this will work for you but just thought I'd throw my 1.5 cents in.

What up Jeremy Cool to see you on the forum. I will have the prints ready for your client ready in the morning. I plan to get by there sometime tomorrow after lunch. I should have a little time to meet on the other projects.

Dan

HeavyHitter

I thought I would update the post. I went away from the negative space concept on this design. Here is the final for the icon part of the logo. I still have to add Frontier 4X4 to the design.

Here is a link to more info on this logo if you are interested in reading more be sure to check it out.
http://www.509media.com/logo_design/logo-design-for-frontier-4x4/

Thank you to everyone who took time to look at the design in the earlier phase of the design process.

Dan

Attachments

• frontier4x4_black_white.jpg
    frontier4x4_black_white.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 114
  • frontier-final.jpg
    frontier-final.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 127

HeavyHitter

Thanks for the props. I will post the completed project very soon. I have some others I am working on. I will make a new post soon.