• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I finally listened :) - Gino you were right.

Boyblue

I came to Signs 101 fully intending to DIY, members here tried to explain to me that sign making is more difficult than it looks. The plan to mount printed vinyl to substrate has been scrapped for a completed product printed direct to substrate. It's gonna cost a bit more but we're assured of the results.

Shout out to Gino and others for steering me in the right direction.

BTW it only cost more primarily due to shipping cost and the fact that we're paying duty on the freight cost and a finished product.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now, ya know for next time.

Just think of the many many hours you just freed up and can be doing something else productive and make more money at the same time.

It wasn't just me, but others were also pointing you in this direction. It takes a brave person to acknowledge such things and come back and write about it. You just might have what it takes to be in business...... any business.

Good luck :thumb:

Johnny Best

There is always someone on here saying read this or that. Well it's my turn. Just finished up this paperback an learned a lot from it, if you want to succeed in this business. I got a copy
ginosbook.jpg
from Amazon Prime.