• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News I have this one prediction.............................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He's spot on.
Perhaps in a few sentences, you could explain ?? I don't see or read anything racist there at all.

When I was that age, we also used other words which today will trigger people. When people reinvent things, words or whatever, there's bound to be people who want instant recognition. Remember, we're now in a world where people have no traditions or values. They just say they do, but really don't.

Johnny Best

Attachments

• black felix.jpg
    black felix.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 107

mim

0_o
same can be said for this brand of unbearable white guy

Attachments

• claycar-lead.jpg
    claycar-lead.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 96

Gino

Premium Subscriber
same can be said for this brand of unbearable white guy
Wha...... ??

What are some of you people trying to say, but cannot communicate ?? This is why there is so much bullsh!t in the world today. People don't have a clue as to what they stand for, let alone how to convey it. They have no common sense, no way of getting their thoughts understood and most of all...... no care for anyone, but themselves, thus the small mindedness of many.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is in the top 3 dumbest things I've ever heard. And the reasoning behind it is even more stupid. However, consider the source. .

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
That is in the top 3 dumbest things I've ever heard. And the reasoning behind it is even more stupid. However, consider the source. .
Wait, you referring to me, or the "brilliant" politicians in WA?

Last edited:

ProSignTN

I can think of at least 427 dumber things than that, but I don't have time to list them. I must make signs. Open your mind; read, study, contemplate, think.