• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News I have this one prediction.............................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In the last 3 hours, sitting in my office..... on & off, I've heard about 8 or 9 cars pull up to the traffic light out front, with their music, blasting. I can't really call it music. It's just a loud bass boom, boom, boom and some guy yelling in spanish about killing his girlfriend and taking up with the dog.

Anyway, my prediction is, this sh!t is so frickin' loud, I think of the spanish people who don't get killed on our streets in this city most of the latinos are gonna be about totally deaf by the time they are 26 years old. Again, if they live that long. This happens every spring, goes throughout the summer and tapers off in the fall. It's so peaceful in the winter when they all stay inside and hibernate.

rjssigns

We get the window rattling bass and high school kids with their cars that think a 4 banger sounds awesome with a "fart can" or straight pipe. SMH.

Almost forgot the Harley 'tards with straight pipes that think wide open at 3am in a residential area is the definition of bad a$$.
I'd bet a thousand bucks if you did that by their house they'd call the cops.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy a good sounding vehicle or motorcycle but there is a time and a place. My race vehicle is street legal and is quite loud, but I don't do throttle rips or burnouts on the street.
That's gets saved for the race track.

BTW New York is the first state to pass a law banning ALL aftermarket exhausts on EVERYTHING. If it didn't leave the factory with it installed you get a hefty fine along with an order to have it returned to stock.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, they're not on my lawn, but their music is in my building..... loud as hell. Ya can hear it in every room, even out back of the building, it's so frickin' loud. Sometimes the windows will rattle from the vibrations..... and not the kind the beach boys sang about.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
In the last 3 hours, sitting in my office..... on & off, I've heard about 8 or 9 cars pull up to the traffic light out front, with their music, blasting. I can't really call it music. It's just a loud bass boom, boom, boom and some guy yelling in spanish about killing his girlfriend and taking up with the dog.

Anyway, my prediction is, this sh!t is so frickin' loud, I think of the spanish people who don't get killed on our streets in this city most of the latinos are gonna be about totally deaf by the time they are 26 years old. Again, if they live that long. This happens every spring, goes throughout the summer and tapers off in the fall. It's so peaceful in the winter when they all stay inside and hibernate.
Oh c'mon Gino, don't you remember your youth?
1650651814878.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's yutes................... and no, I never carried a boom box around. When I was a kid, we had the newest thing out. A transistor radio with ear plugs. I still have my first little transistor radio. Cripes, we didn't have a colored television until I was about 10 years old.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, when I was little we got our first television when I was about 3 or 4. It was BLACK & WHITE. That would probably be the one you are referring to. When I got to be about 10 or so, they got one that was colorized. We called it a colored television. There is no political spin for this. That's what it was and that's what it still is. Why'd you move to idaho...... ??