• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I just got this email . . .

Replicator

Dear sir,

We are the professional Graphics design house in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Due to lowest labor cost in Bangladesh, we are very interested to start T-shirt design service & Textile screen printing design service with your company. If you are interested to doing business with us,PLS send a Job to us for test, I will make this test job free cost. We are very interested to do this business with your company as a business partner.

I wait for your reply

Best regards

Md. Siddiqur Rahman
Managing Director
Dolphin Graphics Limited
Dhaka 1100
Bangladesh
www.dolphin-graphicsbd.com

you think . . . :ROFLMAO:

Here's a fine example of their design services pulled off of their website.

Attachments

• 2.jpg.gif
    2.jpg.gif
    66.5 KB · Views: 74
What a shame! .40 for a clipping path??? I used to do a lot of this type of work and I was charging $65 per hour. Guess this is what the graphics business is turning into, it's a sad thing to see this happen.
I remember the days before computers were mainstream and making a path was a real art form! We would get the image on film and have to cut a rubylith silhouette with an exacto to create this. Now we can just outsource the file to another country and pay them .40 to get the same result. Some may call it progress but it saddens me to see this happen.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I got their email too. They do work for $1.25 per hour. Yes you read that right. Outsourcing will turn this entire country into nothing more than consumers. No one will be working here

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Hmm.... are there other companies like this out there?

Based on their website it seems like a real company.....but really....who outsources their clipping mask work?!?

Many clipping masks are like vector work. I do them about 4-5 times per month. Not for $1.25 per hour though. Might as well go on welfare

signmeup

I'm glad I can fall back on being skilled with my hands. They can't outsource fixing your car or building your deck.... or digging your ditch.....

signmeup

No, someone will be working but they will not be doing anything productive! Everyone that has a job will be a middle man!
On the contrary... the only thing left will be things that are productive. Like hoeing turnips.... if we don't outsource all our food production that is.....

signmeup

I'm glad I can fall back on being skilled with my hands. They can't outsource fixing your car or building your deck.... or digging your ditch.....

Actually.... they can. We import Mexican and Jamaican workers to work on the farms around here. The locals won't do it any more. If they can bring in the harvest, they can build a deck or fix a car.
(I'm argueing with myself....) :doh:

Rooster

Many clipping masks are like vector work. I do them about 4-5 times per month. Not for $1.25 per hour though. Might as well go on welfare

If you had a 100 page catalogue with every product closecropped and 10-20 products per page they could be a real time/money saver.

Back in the days before anybody offered alpha channel color selective masking we had to closecut a christmas tree for a major retailers christmas catalogue cover. It took three people over the course of 5 shifts to get it done. Essentially a weeks work when billed by the hour. Just for a single closecut image.

Replicator

it went directly to my junk mail folder where it belongs . . .

i would never do business with a company in bangladesh.