• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I lost My sweetheart on Valentines day

VinylLabs.com

Aww that's horrible! It would kill me to put my dog to sleep, she's also 15. and I thin kwe might have to soon.

On valentines day, My girlfriend had to put her 10 year old cat to sleep. She took it pretty hard, and we've rescheduled Valentines day to be this Friday.

mortil

Sorry for your loss.. dogs are amazing animals in their way of being loyal and sweet towards their family.

she looks like the type that just gives you lots and lots of kisses and never stops :p

Mainframe

Sorry for your loss.. dogs are amazing animals in their way of being loyal and sweet towards their family.

she looks like the type that just gives you lots and lots of kisses and never stops :p

That's exactly what she did! She gave us everything she had, love, loyalty & kisses, she slept at my feet every night, when I went into bed I had to slide her over to the middle, then I would get in & it would be warm from her, now It is tough to have the cold bed waiting for me, just one of the many things I will miss, Thanks everyone for your heartfelt understanding, I am touched.

Dave Drane

I am so sorry to hear about your loss but no doubt she is in a better place now without any pain. I know how you must feel. It is like having your heart ripped out. You must replace her very quickly to divert your attention away.

Bindii

Hi, I don't know you but your post bought tears to my eyes. Like so many others here I have also suffered the pain of losing a furred member of my family and my heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your beloved (and very beautiful) dog. *hugs*