• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need 1.2 Million magnetic decals...Seriously

This is for a large multinational company and I am thinking we may not have the resources to do it in house...

Any suggestions?

1.2 Million 2''x12'' magnetics with fairly small text...Around 20k per week...

rjssigns

Start by calling your local offset shops. Magnetics get heavy in quantity and shipping will eat you alive.
A good offset shop can hammer those out in no time.

OADesign

Call Stouse or Gill-line. Get it done right (with a repeatable process) If your client needs more, its as simple as a phone call. Done.

Yeah, was thinking stouse or gill line, but the shipping...sheesh..

I think a press is the way to go..trouble is the customer doesn't want any kind of paper so need to find a place that can print direct to the magnet or a magnet that can be directly printed to with an offset press...

Thanks for the replies..its a real noodle scratcher I'm just a sign guy!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If these magnetics are gonna be distributed around the world, per your opening post..... does freight really enter into the equation at all ?? Evidently, they know it's gonna cost a lot, regardless of where they get them. Everyone will have a freight bill attached with it.

Look at the whole forest and not just one tree.

petepaz

the magnet group / magnet LLC or stouse both will be able to get that size order done with no problem