• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I want to find sign makers who listen carefully.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
McDonalds is for homeless people and senior citizens that like to eat breakfast there.
That may be true in Texas... But it's actually the opposite here. Bk is ghetto, the mcD franchises have been upgrading. They have a "kiosk" (like an ATM) to order from if you walk-in to order food. It's even less personal than the drive through! I prefer the drive through.
ETA, Gino would go crazy. I'd love to be there watching him order his big Mac

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have not done anything to improve my listening skills but I did make a promise to myself to get back to reading books at night instead of sitting on my phone. I used to do a lot of reading, I'd like to get to 1,000 I'm only at 400. Almost all of them were true crime so if any of you are mean to me I know how to get rid of you.

Last month I bought the paperback "The Tattooist of Auschwitz" (excellent read). I just received the second in the series "Cilkas Journey".

I have a lot of gardening books...and a lot plants and I talk to them all, they are excellent listeners.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I have not done anything to improve my listening skills but I did make a promise to myself to get back to reading books at night instead of sitting on my phone. I used to do a lot of reading, I'd like to get to 1,000 I'm only at 400. Almost all of them were true crime so if any of you are mean to me I know how to get rid of you.

Last month I bought the paperback "The Tattooist of Auschwitz" (excellent read). I just received the second in the series "Cilkas Journey".

I have a lot of gardening books...and a lot plants and I talk to them all, they are excellent listeners.
I know a guy who screams curse words at his plants every night. I think it's a form of mental abuse and have contemplated calling CPS on him. There really are some nut jobs out there....

ChicagoGraphics

Is this about "listening" or "reading two-minute writings"??????? Listen/READ are 2 different activ

That may be true in Texas... But it's actually the opposite here. Bk is ghetto, the mcD franchises have been upgrading. They have a "kiosk" (like an ATM) to order from if you walk-in to order food. It's even less personal than the drive through! I prefer the drive through.
Wait till it gets like it is here in the middle kingdom, KFC, McDonalds, Burger King and 80+% of restaurants have kiosk's, now they even have places that are all robotics no people at all

Stacey K

I like making signs
For the record I love BK but they are all ghetto around here too.

1662037362179.png

Stacey K

I like making signs
I know a guy who screams curse words at his plants every night. I think it's a form of mental abuse and have contemplated calling CPS on him. There really are some nut jobs out there....
He should have his plants taken away! I will foster them!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You and boudica debating if a big Mac is better than a whopper.
I just noticed the guy in the chair on the right. Not sure exactly what is going on here to be quite honest
He's checking out brendan fraser and comparing him/her to rupaul in the back.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's how the orangutan got its name. His left nut is iron and the right nut is bronze and when he swings through the trees he goes............ orang - a - tang. :toasting:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope. He said there is a skill to knowing what/which NOT to listen to and I really don't think he reads or listens to this garbage.

It's very hard to take things seriously here, as there isn't one iota of feedback.... positive or negative, other than one person who swears by him. I've read some of these things. I have nothing to say one way or the other, other than it ain't my cup-a-tea whatsoever.

This is like the dirty old man in a trench coat inside his moldy van, coaxing kids to come in for his candy. Ya just hafta take someone at face value, if they aren't forthcoming.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
only two of those people are looking at their phone. Two of them are actually engaging each other, and the creepy guy on the right is looking at that girls phone.
well, the creepy guy is looking at SOMETHING belonging to the girl or his left...