• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I was really high yesterday...

SignosaurusRex

The new name was an additional letter from the old but I had to stay in the same 33' width so it got tight. Perfectly readable from that distance and was tested both in daytime and night at that distance prior to install. (You must of missed that post a few weeks ago) I already said it wasn't perfect but did you miss that? See when you don't pay attention or skip classes, you miss important information. Would like to see your projects if you have any to share with the class?
Yep, I missed that post (class). I was busy "getting high" with one of the graduates.
You must have still been in pre-school when I posted some of my stuff so I can't accuse you of skipping class. You can find it if you look.
Either way, I don't really care. I'm not impressed with high-wire acts, carnival arts or feats of greatness. I've been around the block a few times and back.
Aside from that... I respect your tenacity and workmanship. Go get'em Charger!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Tex, your phone takes really nice photos.
(much better than the old one that made everything look crooked)