• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I would appreciate

laserman70

If someone could give me some help..
Using Flexi 8.6v2, I opended the eps, contour cut it, imported the image over top of the contour cut. When i go to cut it it tells me nothing to cut lol oh boy. below is a pic of what i have.

Attachments

• flexi.jpg
    flexi.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
G

gps-hi

Off topic, but can I nit pick? I'd remove the line across the top of the skulls so they don't look so much like medical pieces.

DRPSignsNGrafix

More info may help. WHat printer cutter are you using? and to get the cut path to top, just select it then click arrange,order,to top

DRPSignsNGrafix

1 open the file u want to print. (the green skull thing)
2 Open the EPS cut file, place on top of Green skull thing
3 click on cut line, then click arrange, contour cut, make contour cut
4 click rip/print button

amgraph

Have you actually created a cut line under either effects> contour cut or converted a line under arrange contour cut make? You can also do >select by attributes and look under stroke. There should be a stroke named Contour Cut.

laserman70

1 open the file u want to print. (the green skull thing)
2 Open the EPS cut file, place on top of Green skull thing
3 click on cut line, then click arrange, contour cut, make contour cut
4 click rip/print button

Ok, when i open the eps, it opens in a sepreate document. How do i get it into the green document?

laserman70

Where did u buy this stuff from? No training?

No u should see the image as well as the registration marks

Bought this from, a person who went out of business. I just had a little cutter for one color vinyl. Had to transfer the license and upgrade and they sent a disk with no book. Sorry.