• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ideas for a Chili Cook Off !!!

Stormyj

Just another guy
Hi all.
Im going to be a judge for a Chili Cookoff for a bar called "The Quest" and I need some help with some artwork for my shirt. This is going to be strictly for my shirt only. Id like something that has to do with Chili contest, chili pods, maybe a cowboy eating chili. Whatever, but I want to print it on heat transfer material and put it on a tshirt before I go to the contest tomorrow about 1pm. Id have to print it out tonight. Someone might have something already designed for something else and I could add my name or whatever. Any ideas or artwork would be great. I don't do that type of artwork, have zero talent in that area, and truly suck at it. :)
Thanks all.
Jim

Jillbeans

The only thing I got instantly was a corny old saying of my Mom's (now 90)
"Chili Today, Hot Tamale!"
You could do an upright old-time wall thermometer graphic with the mercury busting out of the top?

Or the other saying is a more graphic.."Poopin' in the Crick tomorrow" (or creek if you're not from SW PA) with a sad smiley face, or with those words contained in an arrow pointing to your face .
:Big Laugh
Love....Jill

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Aside from the obvious repercussions, Chili is severely under-rated. As a kid, it was never served in my household while growing up and I sometimes feel like I missed out on nearly two decades of good eating...

JB

bjt140

Maybe to late, but what about a cowboy riding or walking his horse towards a mountain range with the sun setting on the mtns but in place of the sun use a pot of chili and then have "the quest" below? Kinda play on the gold at the end of the rainbow idea, and that the quest for the chili has been all day and the journey will continue tiredly into the night.

Hmm the critique makes me feel like a hippie

Marlene

it is called "the quest" so I'd go with a Knights Templar but a Monty Python type looking for the perfect chili and have it glowing like the Ark of the Covenant