• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Identify the bracket?

Jesse_gvi

Does anyone recognize this bracket/sign? It looks kind of odd, like it needs another bracket below it. I need to match it or get very close.

Attachments

• projectingsign.jpg
    projectingsign.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 72

SignManiac

Looks flimsy to me. If the only thing holding it is a set screw, I'd be concerned it could come crashing down and kill an innocent toddler standing underneath looking up mesmerized by the squiggly artwork in the image.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yuck.

What's the sign made of?

I'd offer to provide two new brackets rather than try to match what's there. The time spent trying to find that same bracket probably won't be worth your while.

Jesse_gvi

I agree. It looks like it needs a second bracket, but I can't seem to find any that look like it. The boss said to match it, but we'll have to go another route.

Jesse_gvi

After all the searches, the client had a couple in the back room that didn't get installed. And boy, are these some hand-made gems. No wonder I couldn't find them anywhere. Check out those angles!

Attachments

• starb_brack01.jpg
    starb_brack01.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 78
  • starb_brack02.jpg
    starb_brack02.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 70