• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If anyone needs help..

Dentafrice

If anyone needs help with any issues of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, C#, Java, VB.NET... I'm your guy.

I've been programming for almost a decade now, and am willing to help out anyone with some quick problems you may have.

My specialties are PHP/MySQL, HTML, Javascript, and CSS.

Not advertising paid services... just if anyone needs help.

threeputt

Very, very generous I'd say.

I'm not too savvy on some of those issues. Code writing, I guess. But others will surely use your help.

MatthewTimothy

i commend you for what you are doing but for some that make a living doing this its equivalence of giving out free prints... just saying.

Border

i commend you for what you are doing but for some that make a living doing this its equivalence of giving out free prints... just saying.

Don't think he was offering up free web sites, just advice/help with some of us who may be struggling with issues on our own sites.

and it was a very nice offer, indeed!

Dentafrice

I appreciate your concern. I'm not here to hand code you a new website. Some people try to do it themselves, which is great! Some of them run into small problems, that is what I'm offering.

Advice on how to fix things. If that offended you I'm sorry.

MatthewTimothy

I appreciate your concern. I'm not here to hand code you a new website. Some people try to do it themselves, which is great! Some of them run into small problems, that is what I'm offering.

Advice on how to fix things. If that offended you I'm sorry.

sorry man, ive been doing this stuff too for awhile and i havent met one that only just asks one question. I once offered this for designs on another forum and it basically turned into people wanting something for free. Just watch out...

MatthewTimothy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

:smile:

I personally think it's a nice gesture! Although I don't even know what half of those abbreviations are....I still find someone offering their expert opinion to us as a good thing.

So, thanks for the offer! I'll be emailing you 100's of questions as soon as I figure out just what you're teaching! :Big Laugh

you know you'd be singing a different tune AND you just proved my point with this:

I'll be emailing you 100's of questions as soon as I figure out just what you're teaching!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
you know you'd be singing a different tune AND you just proved my point with this:

I'll be emailing you 100's of questions as soon as I figure out just what you're teaching!

Did you ever stop to think that hundreds of questions a day can easily happen here and they are ALL answered for free. :rock-n-roll:

So he's narrowed it down that he can help with a particular kind. I don't see how it can hurt him...... maybe he's counting on a lost leader :rolleyes:..... then he'll become a Merchant Member and everyone still benefits. I just can't see the downside, yet.

MatthewTimothy

Did you ever stop to think that hundreds of questions a day can easily happen here and they are ALL answered for free. :rock-n-roll:

So he's narrowed it down that he can help with a particular kind. I don't see how it can hurt him...... maybe he's counting on a lost leader :rolleyes:..... then he'll become a Merchant Member and everyone still benefits. I just can't see the downside, yet.

good point, might just still be fuming on what i saw today from another web developer screwing over clients and saw this and lashed out.. my apologies, you have a valid point... :peace!:

i know pat you were joking, i was joking too with ya :thumb:

phototec

for some that make a living doing this its equivalence of giving out free prints... just saying.

You know there is a SCROOGE on every form...

I commend the OP for his generous offer, we all should be more HELPFUL to our brothers (and sisters), here at Signs101, you know what they say about karma!

Don't worry, scrooge will get his in the end! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Scrooge.jpg
    Scrooge.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 146

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would hope that all requests for help would be in the form of a post in the Web Design forum so that all can benefit.

SignManiac

I have a question for you? On my website I have a small flash window to preview a few signs. www.skywatchsigns.com

I know they don't show up on my eyepad or my eyephone. In the future, what should I do to convert it so that it works on mobile devices?

My only concern is I don't want to change any part of the page design. Is this fixable?

Also I'll copy and paste this query over to the appropriate web page forum.

Thanks in advance.

Duh, I'm a dumbazz. Just realized this is the right forum!

MatthewTimothy

I have a question for you? On my website I have a small flash window to preview a few signs. www.skywatchsigns.com

I know they don't show up on my eyepad or my eyephone. In the future, what should I do to convert it so that it works on mobile devices?

My only concern is I don't want to change any part of the page design. Is this fixable?

Thanks in advance.

look into jQuery slideshow

Locals Find!

Thanks in advance.

Someone posted a link to the jquery slideshow in another thread I had started showcasing a javascript slideshow. That might work for you. Also their is a very easy to use javascript code for a slideshow I posted that doesn't require much knowledge at all.