• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ij10 Discontinued?

petesign

Just heard 3m has discontinued ij10 - has anyone else heard this? It might not be the best vinyl out there but it does have its uses. Looks like I will have to find a substitute for those el cheapo coroplast jobs.

FatCat

Wouldn't surprise me, I ordered 3-4 rolls back in July when Grimco was having a deal on that stuff - think it was like $89/roll for 54". Anyway, it always printed blotchy and not smooth for lack of a better term. Seemed the ink never liked to lay down correctly on it. Was certainly fine for yard signs and interior foamcore, etc., but I never had much faith in it for anything but cheap stuff.

I think Oracal's 3641 is about as good as you can get in regards to durability and print-ability. :Big Laugh

thesignguy1986

I'm a fan of the Oracal 3641 & 3164 but in all honesty I've been using Instant One Media and for me atleast its been fantastic and it's a air release vinyl on top of it. For the price its as cheap as anything out there