• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help I'm not understanding this......................................... ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
That's what I was going to ask, but if it's happening in the RIP, I don't think we could see what he's seeing.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No. I did something similar. I eliminated everything from that file and started over, using the same file and it still went through as all colors. I created a completely new file and put a black word in it of 100% black. It remained black. I copied and pasted something from the old file. Over there it said all black, but when I brought it in, it went to using all colors. I copied and pasted something I had created in that old file and it also said using all colors. Even when I'd change the sliders, it would still resort back. Something in that file is corrupt or stupidly wrong. I'm now sure it has something to do with the way THEY created the file and anything that touches it will continue to be corrupt.