• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm running this ad in the World Series Program

CheapVehicleWrap

When one tires of mac and cheese every day, mixi it up. Try Tuna. Also, don't forget all those little condiment packages at the store, they're FREE!

skdave

When one tires of mac and cheese every day, mixi it up. Try Tuna. Also, don't forget all those little condiment packages at the store, they're FREE!

I hope the readers want many different sizes and some stretched product.
I'm shooting for a $20 average sale.

800,000 will be printed. About 3,200,000 will read this program within 30 days.
They will be sold for $15.00 each at the 6 ballparks and at all major airport newstands. Promoted on the MLB.COM web site.

I'll be happy wth a .001% buy rate. I hope to average $20. per sale. And I'm really wanting a 5% site click on rate on all of my web sites. which will drive long term sales.

I will share more info If any one wants to e-mail me at dave@skmfg.com

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
showing this on your site will get you in lots of trouble should the proper authorities be contacted....

Attachments

• eagles.JPG
    eagles.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 92

Dzrt1st

...I'll be happy wth a .001% buy rate. I hope to average $20..../QUOTE]

You may want to check your math

.001% (one one thousandth of 1 percent)= .00001 x 3.2 million = 32 sales at $20.00 each equals a whopping $640.00. I suspect the ad cost more than that.

Good luck.

copythat

PAT on TAP

I almost expected the guy in the photo to be Max Headroom.[/QUOTE]

Pat that was too Funny

cptcorn

adad
Personally, before I went any further, I would speak with the MLB Licensing folks and see if you can do this. You're tippy toeing through a mine field in my opinion.

skdave

.001% (one one thousandth of 1 percent)= .00001 x 3.2 million = 32 sales at $20.00 each equals a whopping $640.00. I suspect the ad cost more than that.

Good luck.

I think you better do the math check.
.001 is 1/10 of one percent and that is 3200 sales.
Our school systen does suck doesn't it.:wine-smi:

showcase 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by skdave View Post

Good luck.

Our school systen does suck doesn't it.

Your math is still wrong. 3.2 million times .001 is 3200 sales.
However you said you wanted .001%. That would mean you would only get 32 sales.

showcase 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenris242 View Post
showing this on your site will get you in lots of trouble should the proper authorities be contacted....
\

Please explain.

If you do not have a license agreement with the NFL you may not use a teams logo in any merchandise to be sold. Same goes with MLB. Just because you are paying to have an ad in a publication being distributed and games, it still doesnt mean you have the rights to use terms like World Series or have any MLB logo on it. I cant tell if the hat the child is wearing is a World Series hat, but if it is, You could be in trouble from that.

jiarby

You are suffering from 'Verizon Math'

Percent means "per cent" and "cent" is 1/100th of the total

.001 is NOT the same number as .001%

100% is 3,200,000
1% is .01 or ONE PERCENT (32,000)
.1% is .001 or 1/10th of One Percent (3,200)
.01% is .001 or 1/100th of One Percent (320)
.001% is .0001 or 1/1000th of One Percent (32)

If you want 3200 orders from 3.2 million impressions the percentage return would be .1%

skdave

If you do not have a license agreement with the NFL you may not use a teams logo in any merchandise to be sold. Same goes with MLB. Just because you are paying to have an ad in a publication being distributed and games, it still doesnt mean you have the rights to use terms like World Series or have any MLB logo on it. I cant tell if the hat the child is wearing is a World Series hat, but if it is, You could be in trouble from that.

I have no desire to sell any licensed gear and will not. One big hassle.
If that bird belongs to a team it will be removed tomorrow. As for as that kids hat , I can't read it.

skdave

You are suffering from 'Verizon Math'

Percent means "per cent" and "cent" is 1/100th of the total

.001 is NOT the same number as .001%

100% is 3,200,000
1% is .01 or ONE PERCENT (32,000)
.1% is .001 or 1/10th of One Percent (3,200)
.01% is .001 or 1/100th of One Percent (320)
.001% is .0001 or 1/1000th of One Percent (32)

If you want 3200 orders from 3.2 million impressions the percentage return would be .1%

Yes you are right as I posted the same thing.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
If that bird belongs to a team it will be removed tomorrow.

nice try, but i wasn't born yesterday......

dont try and play dumb....it only makes you look dumber...

if you're in this industry and you don't know copyright laws, or just have common decency not to steal something that doesn't belong to you...well you won't be in this industry long....