• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm still kick'n!

Dave Drane

To all the folks I met in Orlando, I just want to let you know that I am still kick'n around the states. Since I left Orlando I have driven to Milwaukee and spent a day at the Harley Davidson museum, and got back to a party in Dahlonega in the north Georgia mountains. Arrived there last Friday and left there yesterday feeling tired (and hung over) so stopped south of Nashville. Arrived at this place this afternoon called Warrenton in Missouri. We lost an hour sitting in a traffic jam because of a truck fire on the interstate. Heading out early tomorrow hoping to get close to keystone in SD. I can't always get access to the net but when I can I will let y'all know what I am doing.:wine-smi:

tiredcreations

It was nice to meet you, Dave. I'm glad youre enjoying the states. I would love to tour your neck of the woods someday.

I would also like to hit the Harley museum sometime, I'm only 4 hours away & I haven't made it up there yet:doh:

anyway, safe travels - thanks for keeping us posted

SignosaurusRex

If you are gonna get out Seattle way let me know. We'll get a few folks together and throw back a few suds and maybe have some supper if you like.

Artgunner

To all the folks I met in Orlando, I just want to let you know that I am still kick'n around the states. Since I left Orlando I have driven to Milwaukee and spent a day at the Harley Davidson museum, and got back to a party in Dahlonega in the north Georgia mountains. Arrived there last Friday and left there yesterday feeling tired (and hung over) so stopped south of Nashville. Arrived at this place this afternoon called Warrenton in Missouri. We lost an hour sitting in a traffic jam because of a truck fire on the interstate. Heading out early tomorrow hoping to get close to keystone in SD. I can't always get access to the net but when I can I will let y'all know what I am doing.:wine-smi:
Love those rides... especially on a Harley! Proud owner of an 03 Road King. Art

vid

WOW!.. you're puttin' some miles under your butt! My eyes are getting blurry trying to figure out your route around the states.

Have fun! Drive safe! Stay on the right side of the road...

signgal

Awesome to hear from you Dave! Glad all is well... I went to Dahlonega, GA last year. pretty cool! Have fun!

Dave Drane

Awesome to hear from you Dave! Glad all is well... I went to Dahlonega, GA last year. pretty cool! Have fun!

Hey Signgal, it was great there, because we were there for the "Bear in the Square" festival. We have a lot of friends there and at Blairsville and had a huge weekend. Tonight we are in Sioux City and heading to Rapid City tomorrow.:wine-smi:

Dave Drane

Jim, I am travelling in a hired car with my wife and gathering way too much stuff to take back home. Tonight after 3 days of tough drivibg we are finally in Rapid City. Tomorrow we will go to Keystone to view the faces on the mountain and also have a look at sturgess and Spearfish, before leaving on Friday morning to make our way south again.
We have to be in Whitcita KS on tuesday.