• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Individual vehicle templates?

Pat Whatley

Is there a place you can buy individual vehicle templates?

I've got a job to do to letter a 2010 Jeep Liberty 4 door and I won't have it here to measure until it gets here from the factory. I need to be able to design and print the graphics before it gets here so I can apply everything the day it comes in.

Wasn't there a site that sold individual templates and are they fairly accurate?

cdiesel

Digital Designware sells them individual.. but I think they're like $50 each. $300 for the set I believe.

MikePro

any dealers in the area? could always "kick some tires" and just go take a few measurements while ur @ it!

or just talk some service guy into measuring an element on the car for you, and use the measurement to set a picture you DL'd from the internet to scale.

HulkSmash

Is there a place you can buy individual vehicle templates?

I've got a job to do to letter a 2010 Jeep Liberty 4 door and I won't have it here to measure until it gets here from the factory. I need to be able to design and print the graphics before it gets here so I can apply everything the day it comes in.

Wasn't there a site that sold individual templates and are they fairly accurate?

http://www.mr-clipart.com/int/anzeigen.php?BJ=2010&hest=JEEP&mod=332&seite=1&Anzahl=16&x=35&y=9

hope this helps!