• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Instant One Media?

thesignguy1986

I was glad to find a site that wasn't cluttered with a bunch of products I don't need.
I completely agree with you about actually being able to find the product your looking for and not having pop ups to buy a banner stand with a free print or something. Now that I have used the material and ordered from them I'm confident about them I was just curious because of all the cheap looking sites you find today where they are trying to get peoples cc info and scam you is all.

gnatt66

yeah, ive done it..just this week actually with some floor lam. but not buying a 54" roll on a whim :)

rparsons

sorry to hijack.. but how to you best cut a roll?

We use a table saw to cut our rolls down to 42". We've then found someone who uses the 24" left overs for decals and such. It takes 2 passes with the table saw and we cut the material down further after printing and lamination, so that works perfectly for us.

TDFcustomSL

I had inquired about their products and asked if they offered slitting. I was told that they do offer it for free but they have a minimum order of 5 rolls. Ill never need 5 rolls so I passed, didn't even order the samples. I have cut down some rolls before but its just a PITA in my opinion

401Graphics

I had inquired about their products and asked if they offered slitting. I was told that they do offer it for free but they have a minimum order of 5 rolls. Ill never need 5 rolls so I passed, didn't even order the samples. I have cut down some rolls before but its just a PITA in my opinion
No need to cut down the rolls Travis! We can fit 54" media in out 1204's! Yes thats right people, It is possible, I've done it. and got pics to prove it! :thumb:

gnatt66

sorry to hijack.. but how to you best cut a roll?

My father is a picture framer, so i use his makita miter saw with a precision carbide tipped blade. i wrap the cutting area tight with masking tape and it's always perfect.

tbullo

Superunknown
I used my sample this weekend. The vinyl printed fine and was easy to apply. I would use it as any other 3-5 year film as well. The price is a little better then what I'm paying for a 3 year LG product now. Free samples are always nice when they work as described.

mpn

Just finished with my sample for a job we usually use 3651. Prints good and a plus for us is the backing slits better. :thumb:

AceSignsOnline

I'm kinda scratching my head, wondering why more people aren't talking about this product. Seems like a great value in regards to what it's advertised as. Just pulled the trigger on a single roll to test out with some real estate signs and some of our other "every day" applications. Figured it was worth a bump for this thread.

Anyone else taken the plunge with this stuff?