• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Instant One Media?

AceSignsOnline

Thought I would bump this thread to share my experience with this product thus far...

Although I am not quite ready to get rid of all my other opaque digital print medias, this has certainly earned my confidence as the go-to solution for all of our real-estate signs, site signs, etc. I choose those signs as an example because they are relatively short-term in life expectancy. However, that's not to say that this product couldn't be used for more permanent applications. I suppose the jury is still out on the lifetime durability of this vinyl.

In regards to the print quality, it yields exceptional results with our Mutoh 1614 using the Oracal 3951 profile. It lays very well, just as it is advertised. Bubbles are no problem whatsoever. Our vinyl guys and install crews seem to like it. No complaints from either department. :)

My only complaint (if you want to call it that) with it is that it seems to be a little more heat sensitive than the "name brand" opaque DP vinyls that we use. If it sits idle in the printer too long, it will warp past the point of being usable. But that's not really an issue. I don't mind scrapping a foot of this material after considering how much money we are saving by using this as opposed to IJ35 or 3651.

In short, I'd say you're crazy not to give this stuff a shot. $130 for 150' of this stuff is too good of a deal to pass up. It may or may not replace your current favorite digital print media, and your mileage will surely vary with your particular printer, but... Give Don a call over there and try some for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

PS: Save yourself some time and go ahead and order a whole roll instead of the sample. Again, we are talking about a mere $130.