• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ironic?

rm25x

hmm....

Attachments

• bp spill sign.jpg
    bp spill sign.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 82

rm25x

wow really? Thats crazy. I think only 1 time have I ever seen a gas station that had a full service pump.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Only a few states left that have that law. It's lightly enforced unless your on the NJ Turnpike or Garden State Parkway...

Great in the winter weather, rain and when your in your Sunday clothes.

signage

Funny...BP

Won't see those signs in NJ.
It's illegal for us to pump our own gas.

Yea mike that is like the wimpy people that don't like football workout:rolleyes:

Wimpy NJers who are afraid to pump their own gas and make a law:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JasperST

Oregon is the same way, illegal to pump your own gas. They do look the other way for motorcycles though, probably paid out too much in repaints as it is.

The odd thing is that the gas is about the same price as here, who's paying these people, the state?

surf city

Maybe the people at BP should adhere to there own signage. I'm NJ and I pump the gas for my Harley, and gas cans for equipment and sometimes my vehicle, nobody ever says anything to me that I can't.

JasperST

Maybe the people at BP should adhere to there own signage. I'm NJ and I pump the gas for my Harley, and gas cans for equipment and sometimes my vehicle, nobody ever says anything to me that I can't.
That's because Tony Soprano hasn't caught ya yet.:smile:

G-Artist

Hey, learned the hard way, what price was gas back then?

When I was a kid and doing all that it was 21¢ a gallon but because of a price war I pumped at 18¢ a gallon a time time or two.

Not only Green Stamps but we'd give you a glass coffee mug with a fillup at times as well.

When folks refused the Green Stamps, I'd slip their share in my pocket to take home. Mom was THRILLED!!! She got her first blender that way.