• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is anyone running this railroad?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here...... this oughta do it.

1656011619450.png

SignosaurusRex

Going on 2 months and repeated emails and no one responded so I had to cancel. What a shame. Such a great format to just lay dormant with no one in charge.

This shit did not happen when Fred (or "Great White Chief" as I affectionately call him) owned and operated this site! Pauly and his admins are asleep at the helm while this train is west bound into Bozeman at full speed!

netsol

Premium Subscriber

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Starting to get a little upset here. I paid for a premium membership and in over 3 weeks no one has responded to my emails. Since no one activated my member to member classified I put my for sale item here on the Epson page. Is anyone available to activate new member accounts?
Thank You
Dan Berg
Berg's Print Studio
Have you gotten any resolution yet? Or is the Admin still ghosting you?

bcxprint420

Sign & Banner Xpress
There is no more Reading Railroad. In fact most anything connected to that has been gone for years. I used to play Monopoly when I was a kid and even into my adulthood. I think if you lived in this area it was mandatory your family had this game in the closet.
How simple and wonderful life used to be… but we still complained!

Nah we just moved on and didn't let the little stuff bother us. In fact even the big stuff didn't bother us back then. We all knew who we were and what we were. None of this silly guessing game they've invented nowadays. We just had to deal with ducking under our desks in case of a nuclear attack. No big deal.