• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is the Manual for Omega 2.0 worth $95?

zipper

I recently upgraded from Omega 1.56CP to Omega 2.02. This time I did not receive the manual to go with the new software. When I asked my dealer, he said the manual is provided at additional cost of $95. I heard the new manual is very thick. Aside from using the help section that's built into the program does the manual have anything in there that would justify spending $95?

OldPaint

hahhaahahahaa..GERBER GOTCHA...again!!!! of couse its worth every penny of that $95 EXTRA DOLLAR they want cause it says GERBER.....in honesty....if i paid BIG BUCKS ($hundreds)for a program, and it didnt INCLUDE the manual.......i wouldnt be real happy!!!!!!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Is the $95. bucks for the full manual for the software or the release notes on what has changed since the last version?
Mike

Bob Gilliland

Bob,

As Dale mentioned, you can download the entire package you would spend the money for. Visit Gerber’s website and from the left hand side of the navigation area, select Customer Corner>Literature, or just click this link

Download it, check it out, and if desired, print it yourself or order the entire set. I couldn’t print and present it cheaper then the 100 bucks, so I order hardcopies from GSP.

Mike,

You get the entire “Literature” package for Omega including but not limited to
Users Manual, Learning Guide, Getting Started, Release Notes, etc.