• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISA is in Orlando, Florida this year. Anyone going?

Planing to make the 06 ISA show in Orlando?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scott Reynolds

I was wondering if anyone is planing to go to the ISA show this year in Orlando? I asked last year, zero people said they going to the 05 show in Vegas. Im just asking to see more/any people where going to make this years show? ISA can cause infomation overload. :) Lots of fun though.

Barry

LvDecals said:
Great! 100% of the people polled are going :Big Laugh

Looks Like Ill be going this year, I think MasterSignWizard and CW Graphix will be attending as well.

Scott Reynolds

Is CW getting a booth for his printer diaper thingie? Its a cool fix if you own a Roland:rolleyes: . He's got 3 months to get it together.

Barry

LvDecals said:
Is CW getting a booth for his printer diaper thingie? Its a cool fix if you own a Roland:rolleyes: . He's got 3 months to get it together.

Actually his Roland Printer Media basket is pretty darn cool.. :) Im not sure what he is going to do yet though.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I always go for at least a day trip when the show is in Orlando. I could be convinced to make it an overnighter if some Signs 101ers want to get together. Was considering exhibiting my clipart but that's looking less likely at this point.

jayhawksigns

We have talked about it, but I figured we would go to either a show in Texas or Indiana, I know its not the ISA show but ist where we have gone it the past.

Barry

Fred Weiss said:
I always go for at least a day trip when the show is in Orlando. I could be convinced to make it an overnighter if some Signs 101ers want to get together. Was considering exhibiting my clipart but that's looking less likely at this point.

Im probably going to try and get a group from www.PrintingDigital.net to gether at the ISA show, maybe we can join forces and have a big group meeting.

Scott Reynolds

Im booking my flight later this week Fred. Im going to fly in Thurs. about 1:30 and leave Sat. @1:10. If there was to be a meeting of the minds, I could adj. my flight time. Barry/Fred, please let me know. Scott

CW Graphix

Yea I I'm hoping me and my diaper thingy for the Rolands will be there, I guess I have a space to use and I might bring Corey and Barry with me(right Guys)

Chris

Would be nice to have a big gathering of 101 people and PrintingDigital people!

Bigdawg

Just Me
When is the show? I'd like to coordinate with one of our FL trips so we could go... never been to show and would love to see first-hand what's out there...

WVB

I will most likely attempt to go for another visit to Tampa, Fl to see friends & family so I may just book it for the time of ISA for at least one day anyways.

I will go to Ft. Worth, TX show this year as well. Hit Six Flags too.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I have to save up for the SEGD Conference in Hollywood and How Conference in Las Vegas. I try to go when it's in Vegas.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
How about we all go out to eat after the show on Friday? I'm open to suggestions on what kind of place or food. We need to first figure out who can make it.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Looks like we are going to try to go - don't think Tia will make it but my husband and I will make the trip. I'd love to meet some of y'all face-to-face!

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I went to the Las Vegas ISA show last April. There's a decent chance I and a few others from our company will be going to the Orlando expo. It's largely going to depend on what a couple electronic message center companies are going to be doing at the event. If they don't have anything really new to show off to folks like us then we'll stay put.

Shovelhead

I'll probably have to foot the bill myself....

and take some personnal days....................
Probably gonna head south to play golf....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...attend the sign show...yeh, that's the ticket.....$280 round trip and free room and board from a vendor at the Hilton. Not bad at all.
FOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEE.
:Coffee: