• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO ideas for April Fools shop pranks

Stacey K

I like making signs
As I typed, I wondered if I spelled it correctly, it's not often I talk about such things in the plural. I checked with the dictionary after James posted...it is correct! LOL

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Sounds like an acid trip to me.

But ACTUALLY, flowers are the reproductive organs of all plants and thus contain both male and female parts, so I'd say you're fairly legit.

JB
1648663012894.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, ya blow your own nose a lot, don't ya ?? What's that make you ??

Good grief, I think we just invented another gender card.............. autosexual. Hope that ya don't do it in a car while you're driving.

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Well, ya blow your own nose a lot, don't ya ?? What's that make you ??

God grief, I think we just invented another gender card.............. autosexual. Hope that ya don't do it in a car while you're driving.
we didn't invent that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, we didn't invent the act, but we need to make it politically correct and give it a name, a gender card and a place to go to the bathroom, let alone when sneezing from your allergies, not to blow your nose til ya go blind.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Good grief, I think we just invented another gender card.............. autosexual.

Technically, that would make someone a florasexual and I see serious consequences.

Tree hugging would essentially be BANNED. Conflicted environmentalists would be confused as hell because they could potentially be sued for sexual harassment.

JB

Scotchbrite

No comment
I had a customer order 300 magnetic circles of various sizes that he wanted for April Fools Day. Their showroom is paneled with steel so I figured he was covering the walls with them.

• Agree
Reactions: mim

mim

0_o
I feel pretty good about the spider idea, but with a tweak. I have some clear vinyl and I'm gonna print some realistic spiders with a shadow and plant them around the offices.

That takes care of the office workers but I still need something for the guys in the shop/on the road. I don't feel good about potentially startling someone with power tools

Attachments

• spiderrr.jpg
    spiderrr.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 51

MikePro

replace hand sanitizer with ky jelly

adjust all the office chairs to about 2" lower than usual

fill all your application fluid bottles with just water and minnows or goldfish.

make a batch of cookies and add equal amounts of salt & flour

bring a wireless keyboard to work and plug in the dongle into coworker's computer, and randomly type over them throughout the day.

penii decals on bottom of coffee cups/nalogene bottles.

Taryn

[...] adjust all the office chairs to about 2" lower than usual [...]

[...] make a batch of cookies and add equal amounts of salt & flour

bring a wireless keyboard to work and plug in the dongle into coworker's computer, and randomly type over them throughout the day.

penii decals on bottom of coffee cups/nalogene bottles.
You have evil ideas, sir. I'm stealing some of your ideas.