• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ISO Ideas for shop walls...

Johnny Best

here ya go

Attachments

• shopwall.jpg
    shopwall.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 131

Scotchbrite

No comment
nice. I Really like the earth photo.
Why do you keep your gloves in a cage?
I don't know if you've ever owned a Golden Retreiver, but you could also call them Golden Hoarders. When the shop monkeys wear out a pair of gloves they throw them in a box for Oliver. His favorite past time is relocating them to his den. When he wants treats, he will bring you a glove.

2019-04-24 16.38.24.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
My boss has a golden retriever - she's a cream golden. She likes to "collect" the blue microfiber cloths we have sitting around everywhere.

Scotchbrite

No comment
My boss has a golden retriever - she's a cream golden. She likes to "collect" the blue microfiber cloths we have sitting around everywhere.
Sometimes he brings in dirty shop towels. Haha

That is A LOT of stickers on the wall! I love it! And the dog...how cute!
We started putting a sticker on the wall for every new job. It actually has a ton of benefits. You can use them for color samples, show customers different ideas, and if the customer calls about some issue with the artwork or color I have one to look at and compare to.

JWitkowski

I moved the entire shop around to fit my printer. I took everything off my pegboard walls ugh. Yesterday we touched up all the walls and moved some wires around in the ceiling so I have a little work to do first to clean up a little from moving.

I thought of...

Printing some old signs or old typefont posters - I don't want to look at old brown stuff all day

Large 4'x8' ACM (and a little smaller for the other wall) with spacers on the back of some kind of photo or artwork, maybe some nature scenes?

Do you think that is stupid? If you find that ridiculous, what other kind of photos might look cool and brighten it up a bit? I have a photo of my counter and the rug and stools are pretty bright and cheery so I'd like something on the walls that is bright and cheery also.

I know someone on here had some cool wraps and Geneva has cool walls but I can't do that because of the pegboard.
Any budding photographers in your area that would like a chance to have their work displayed and for sale? Personally, I could look at photos on the wall of my BMW bikes all day long.

binki

When we had a retail storefront we had a Wall of Fame for our best customers. We would put a decal on the wall (it was a wall of mirrors from the previous business, a dance or martial arts studio or something like that) with the customer logo. It was a big hit with our customers.

Stacey K

I like making signs
When we had a retail storefront we had a Wall of Fame for our best customers. We would put a decal on the wall (it was a wall of mirrors from the previous business, a dance or martial arts studio or something like that) with the customer logo. It was a big hit with our customers.

I like that idea! I have a customer that bought a metal frame sign 24x36 then gave it to me for display. It’s only wall as a sample was a great idea on his part and saved me a couple bucks too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk