• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Issues installing 9.1 on windows 10

heyskull

I am having issues installing signlab 9.1 print & cut onto new pc with windows 10.
No matter how I install it will not read the Purple USB hasp .

SC

heyskull

what do they call that? disable driver certificate signing?
You may be onto something.

But last night whilst finishing off their was a flash and a pop from the PSU on the new PC so this has halted things slightly!

SC

jimdtg

You can try to download this one:
This is Run-time Environment Installer.
Extract contents to a folder. Run the HASPUserSetup.exe file and follow the installation wizard instructions to complete the installation.

heyskull

Our 3 designer packages have installed perfectly on Windows 10 but both have orange dongles which come up as Cadlink Devices.

Where as one print and cut PC comes up as a SafeNet Inc. HASP Key/USB Key and the other comes up as Aladdin. HASP Key/USB.
This is strange as both of these systems are on identical windows 7 machines installed at the same time.

SC

jimdtg

That was story long time ago, unfortunately all HASP, Sentinel Keys are managed by Gemalto currently.

Neil

Our 3 designer packages have installed perfectly on Windows 10 but both have orange dongles which come up as Cadlink Devices.

Where as one print and cut PC comes up as a SafeNet Inc. HASP Key/USB Key and the other comes up as Aladdin. HASP Key/USB.
This is strange as both of these systems are on identical windows 7 machines installed at the same time.

SC
Hey Sean did you get this working?
I've got the purple dongle and still on Win 7 Signlab 8 here but will have to do some upgrading soon.
Figure I'm going to have to install Win 10 or 11 soon.
Not sure if SL8 will even work in Win 11?
Not sure if the dongle will work?
I don't want to upgrade Signlab as I use the Printmode creator which they took out of future builds.

heyskull

Hey Sean did you get this working?
I've got the purple dongle and still on Win 7 Signlab 8 here but will have to do some upgrading soon.
Figure I'm going to have to install Win 10 or 11 soon.
Not sure if SL8 will even work in Win 11?
Not sure if the dongle will work?
I don't want to upgrade Signlab as I use the Printmode creator which they took out of future builds.
I contacted Cadlink and they sent me a new dongle driver and it worked perfect.
It is very nice for a company to do that, instead of trying to sell you their latest revision of the same software.

SC

Neil

I contacted Cadlink and they sent me a new dongle driver and it worked perfect.
It is very nice for a company to do that, instead of trying to sell you their latest revision of the same software.

SC
Ahh okay thanks Sean