• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's called ingenuity

Flame

Nuff said

:clapping:

Attachments

• ATT00848.jpg
    ATT00848.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 96

iSign

2x4's: $50
clamps & springs: $25
saving $1000 on a 4-station turret: Priceless (or -$925?)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Looks like my first set-up... guys laughed at me till I handed them t-shirts made on it. I was very proud of my set-up.

royster13

I remember when an old friend started printing coroplast signs.....He had about 100.00 worth of supplies and many days could knock out 3 or 4 100 sign orders....He did not even have money for Jiffy clips and had to borrow a shop vac to power his table....Sometimes low overhead is the way to make money.....

Last edited:

300mphGraphics

I built one very much like it. Still have jackets I made 13 years ago. I used heli-coil thread inserts through the lumber and nylon bolts for the micro adjustments. Sometimes I wish I still had it.

Flame

Will do both shirts and signs with this, and I have already factored in a little play to pull off color adjustment, so no need for a hammer ;) I can do 4 color prints with this setup.

It's a fully operational 4 color press, and all 4 arms swivel around and lock into place where you're working on the shirt/sign.

I really didn't feel like droping several $5K on a good screen printing setup, so I figured... eh, do it yourself. This is but step one. :p Was proud of my baby so wanted to show it off (sorry for the phone pic).

Steve C.

You should be proud flamey. All the old sign men I knew where great at
making their own stuff, Inovation and invention. You have what it takes.:thumb: